- All entries have to be submitted online only.
- Please read all the rules and regulations carefully. Non-compliance of any of these will lead to cancellation of the entry.
- The jury comprises of eminent architects within and outside kerala. Decisions of the jury will be final.
- The last date for submitting entries is March 31, 2016.
- For a design project to be eligible for consideration by the MRF Veedu architecture award jury,
the architect must be a registered, licensed architect in Kerala.
- Projects must have been completed by December 31, 2015.
- The project must be located within Kerala.
- An architect can submit maximum two entries per category.
- An architect can submit a particular project for multiple award categories.
- Only bonafied self designed projects shall be sent as entry for the award.
- Vanitha veedu magazine has complete rights to change the structure, schedule and time of the award programme.
- All these rules and regulations are applicable in case if the organiser extends the date of the programme.
- All the rules/terms/conditions mentioned herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable
laws in India. All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the laws of India, and shall be subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kottayam alone to hear, try and decide such issues in dispute.
- In no event, shall Vanitha Veedu magazine be liable for any claim made by any participant for any reason.
- The Award Committee will not entertain any communication in this regard from any participant.
- The Award Committee will not be liable for any claims / disputes made by the Participants, in relation to the Award.
They will not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation of the Awards.
The Award Management and its contractors cannot be held responsible for matters out of its control and for force major reasons.
- Vanitha Veedu magazine has the rights to reproduce, exhibit, advertise the photographs and recordings made hereunder
in connection with the Awards in any and all media.
- Winners will be published in Veedu magazine and our web site.
- The decision of the Jury, Vanitha Veedu magazine and/or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents
with respect to the Awards, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the manner of choosing of
winners will be final.
- By submitting a project, the entrant agrees that the information contained in the submission is correct, complete and
to abide rules and regulations of the award programme.
Call for Entries is now closed
For any queries related to MRF Veedu architecture award, please call 0481 2563721
You can also email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2016 Manoramaonline. All rights reserved