Award goes to the architect for the best home. Projects completed in 2016 only can apply for the award.
Award goes to the architect below 35 years for his/her best project.
Best Green Home
Award goes to the architect for the residence with eco friendly design, sustainable material and energy efficiency.
Award goes to the architect for the best residence interior.
Best Public/ Urban Space
Award goes to the architect for the best public or Urban space design.
Best Commercial Project
Award goes to the architect for the best commercial project such as shopping mall, showrooms, Shops etc...
Best Renovated House
Award goes to the architect for the best residence renovation.
Best Hospitality Project
Award goes to the architect for the best resorts, hotels etc.
Best Mass Housing Project
Award goes to the architect for the best apartments, villas and gated communities.
- The last date for submitting entries is June 10th, 2017.
- All entries have to be submitted online only.
- Please read all the rules and regulations carefully. Non-compliance of any of these will lead to cancellation of the entry.
- For a design project to be eligible for consideration by the MRF Veedu architecture award jury, the architect must be a registered, licensed Malayalee architect.
- Projects must have been completed between 1st January 2016 and 31st December 2016.
- The project must be located within Kerala.
- An architect can submit maximum two entries per category.
- An architect can submit a particular project for multiple award categories.
- Only bonafied self designed projects shall be sent as entry for the award.
- Vanitha veedu magazine has complete rights to change the structure, schedule and time of the award programme.
- All the rules/terms/conditions mentioned herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
the applicable laws in India. All disputes relating to or arising out of the Awards shall be subject to the laws of
India, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kottayam alone to hear, try and decide
such issues in dispute.
- In no event, shall Vanitha Veedu magazine be liable for any claim made by any participant for any reason.
- The Award Committee will not entertain any communication in this regard from any participant.
- The Award Committee will not be liable for any claims / disputes made by the Participants, in relation to
the Award. They will not be accountable / liable for any disruptions / stoppages / interruptions or cancellation
of the Awards. The Award Management and its contractors cannot be held responsible for matters out of its
control and for force major reasons.
- Vanitha Veedu magazine has the rights to reproduce, exhibit, advertise the photographs and recordings
made hereunder in connection with the Awards in any and all media.
- Winners will be published in Veedu magazine , our web site and Veedu facebook page.
- The decision of the Jury, Vanitha Veedu magazine and/or its representatives, employees, directors, officers
or agents with respect to the Awards, any matter related thereto including the choice of questions or the
manner of choosing of winners will be final.
- By submitting a project, the entrant agrees that the information contained in the submission is correct,
complete and to abide rules and regulations of the award programme.
© Copyright 2017 Manoramaonline. All rights reserved.