ആകർഷകമായ സമ്മാനങ്ങൾ നേടൂ...
All you need to do to participate in "Vivel I love my skin challenge" is to use the new Vivel Body wash and share your experience with us. Gifts for everyone who participates and takes up the challenge. Enter the details in the registration form, upload a picture of the backside of Vivel body wash, enter the batch code and write down your experience. The best entries will be chosen based on the content, originality, structure and style of narration of the experience. Hurry Up! Exciting Gifts Await you!
Gift Voucher of Rs. 5000
for five lucky winners. ^
Scooty for one lucky winner every week. ^
Vivel Body Wash Gift Hamper for every participant. ^
- The “Vivel I love my skin challenge” (“Challenge”) is a limited period contest sponsored by ITC Limited in association with Malayala Manorama Company Ltd.
- The Challenge begins on 23 December 2019 at 12:00 hours and ends on 29 January 2020 at 24:00 hours (“Challenge Period”). Entries received before and after the Challenge Period will not be considered.
- Participation in the Challenge is open only for Indian citizens who are currently residing in the state of Kerala and who have completed the age of 18 years as on 22 December 2019.
- Participation in this Challenge is purely voluntary. By participating in this Challenge, each participant is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions for this Challenge (“Terms and Conditions”)
- To participate in the Challenge, the participant can either give a missed call at 8010968288 OR visit the webpage at www.manormaonline.com/vivel (“Webpage”).
- In case participant gives missed call to participate, a response message shall be sent to the number from where the missed call is given which will have a link to the form that has to be filled and submitted in order to participate in the Challenge.
- In case the Webpage is being visited to participate in the Challenge, the Webpage will have the form which has to be filled and submitted in order to participate in the Challenge.
- The participants will have to enter the basic details in the form (i.e. name, mobile number (“registered mobile number”), e-mail id and district) (“Personal Information”), the batch number and photograph of the back panel of a Vivel body wash and write down a description of their experience of using Vivel body wash.
- Each participant can send one entry only.
- By sharing the Personal Information with ITC Limited/ Malayala Manorama Company Ltd, the participant consents to collection, storing, processing and use of the said Personal Information by ITC Limited, its affiliates, associates, agents, contractors and other third parties on its behalf.
- By sharing the Personal Information with ITC Limited/ Malayala Manorama Company Ltd, the participant further consents to disclosure of the said Personal Information by ITC Limited, its affiliates, associates, agents, contractors to third parties for its promotional activities.
- By sharing the mobile number and e-mail ID, the participant consents to ITC Limited or the Malayala Manorama Company Ltd contacting the participant for any other promotional and / or commercial activity related to Vivel body wash.
- Participant shall ensure that the entry submitted does not contain anything which is unlawful, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, dangerous, harassing, libelous, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, disparaging or against public order/morality/decency.
- All valid entries will receive Vivel Body Wash gift hamper each (“Gift”).
- Based on the description of the experience of using Vivel body wash shared in the entries submitted there will be 5 (five) daily winners and 1 (one) weekly mega winner during the Challenge Period. The winning entries will be shortlisted by our panel of judges from the list of eligible entries based on the content, originality, structure and style of narration in such entry. The decision of our panel is final and binding on all participants.
- Daily winners will be rewarded with Amazon vouchers worth INR 5000 (Indian Rupees Five thousand only) and the weekly mega winner will be rewarded with a Hero scooter (“Prize”).
- Redemption of Amazon vouchers shall be as per the terms and conditions of the said vouchers.
- Names of the winners will be declared in www.manormaonline.com/vivel on every fifth day from the start of the Challenge. Winners will also be intimated by representatives of ITC Limited/ Malayala Manorama Company Ltd on their registered mobile number.
- In the event the shortlisted participant’s registered mobile number is not reachable, or he/she does not respond to the communications of ITC Limited/ the Malayala Manorama Company Ltd., two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the participant. If even on the third attempt, the participant does not respond, the participant’s participation in the Challenge will stand cancelled and the participant will become ineligible to receive the Prize.
- The Gift and/or Prize shall be given, as the case may be, subject to the participant showing a valid proof of identity, address and age. No additional claim(s) shall be entertained. The participants will be contacted on their registered mobile number within 4 (four) weeks from the date of announcement of winners for collection of the Prizes. Participants must collect the Gifts and/or Prizes from the respective Malayala Manorama office in each district (Idduki – Kottaya, Wayanad- Calicut, Kasargode – Kannur) within 5 (five) working days from the date of intimation made on www.manormaonline.com/vivel. Addresses Below:
1. Malayala Manorama, PB no. 26, K K Road, Kottayam, 686001
2. Malayala Manorama , Thampanoor East, Thiruvananthapuram- 695001
3. Malayala Manorama, PB No. 4278, Kochi- 682036
4. Malayala Manorama, PB No. 187, Wayanad Road, Kozhikode- 673001
5. Malayala Manorama, Kadappakkada, PB No. 1652, Kollam- 691008
6. Malayala Manorama, PB No. 201, Ikkandawarrier Road, Thrissur- 680001
7. Malayala Manorama PB No. 311, TB Road, Palakkad- 678014
8. Malayala Manorama PB No. 443, Thayatheru Road, Kannur- 670002
9. Malayala Manorama Moonampady, Malappuram- 676505
10. Malayala Manorama Ring Road, Pathanamthitta- 689645
11. Malayala Manorama PB No. 2626, NH 47, Kalappura, Alappuzha North-688007
- If Gifts/Prizes not collected within the afore-mentioned timeline shall be forfeited.
- If the Gifts/Prizes, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, ITC Limited reserves the right to substitute such Gift/Prize with another gift or prize of equal or greater value.
- There is no warranty or assurance as to the quality of the Gifts/Prizes. The actual Gifts/Prizes may differ in size, shape, or colour as compared to the ones depicted in the communications.
- The Gifts/ Prizes are non-transferable and shall not be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- ITC Limited reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Challenge, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion without any liability. ITC Limited / Malayala Manorama Company Ltd shall not be liable in any manner for any claim arising out of or in respect of this Challenge.
- ITC Limited / Malayala Manorama Company Ltd is not responsible for (i) any incorrect details provided by the participant and/or delay in receipt of communication and/or non-receipt of communication for any reason whatsoever, (ii) any charges, levies, costs if incurred by the participants to participate in this activity, (iii) any loss of data due to server issues and other technical faults that may occur during real time monitoring of the submission of entries, (iv) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alteration by participant or third party etc,. ITC Limited, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the activity or otherwise violating these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries will be treated as the intellectual property of ITC and can be used by ITC for any promotional and / or commercial activity without providing any notice provided to the participant. The participant waives all rights of whatsoever nature in the said entries in favor of ITC by participating in the Challenge.
- The participant represents that the entry submitted is his/her original work and does not constitute infringement of copyright or any other rights of any person.
- Employees, contractors, directors and officers of ITC Limited/ Malayala Manorama Company Ltd and their family members, the subsidiary and affiliates of ITC/ Malayala Manorama Company Ltd are not entitled to participate in this Challenge.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this activity shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Kolkata.
- For any queries, participants can Whatsapp, text or call us at 9446003717.
Just a coin sized drop with loofah cleans even dirt caused by pollution better than soap. 93% of users felt this difference with Vivel Body Wash.*
Longer lasting fragrance and more freshness*
Indulge in the abundant lavender bloom or fragrant mint for more freshness as compared to soap.
Moisturizes skin better*
Soak in the goodness of nourishing almond oil or hydrating cucumber for moisturized skin.
Keeps skin softer and smoother*
Vivel Body Wash moisturizes skin and, when used with loofah, removes dead cells for softer and smoother skin
Take a coin sized drop of Vivel Body Wash on wet loofah
Massage loofah with both hands for a rich creamy lather
Gently scrub all over your body. Rinse off